"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Mother's Day

So, I'm pretty blessed.  My boys are pretty blessed.  With what you ask?  More like with who?  Amy!  She is an amazing wife and an awesome mother.  I'll be the first to admit that I don't always do her justice by acknowledging her awesomeness and just how lucky we are.  But she is, and we are.  Cooking, cleaning, budgeting, playing, laughing, loving.  You name it, she does it, and does it well!  Trust me, it's not easy being the only girl in the house with us three boys, and I'm sure she'll attest to that!  Luckily she won't be alone for much longer.  I can't wait to bring Margaux home, for many reasons.  One of course we honor today, I'll get to see yet another wonderful mothering side of Amy as she loves, provides for, and takes care of another one of our beautiful children.  This week's pictures are some I took of Amy and the boys and I think they're pretty fitting for today.  I had to include the originals and the ones I played around with, I just couldn't decide!

All is well, thanks to a wonderful mother and wife, in Drosche Land.

 My beautiful wife!


 Amy & Braeden!


Amy & Jackson!
 


The originals, I think I'm partial to the B&W!




Sunday Snapshot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment