"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Pomp & Circumstance

Well, it came and went.  So I guess that means he is officially a Kindergartener?  According to him, yes!  According to me, not so fast!  I'm going to relish the next couple of months before I face reality and admit that he is no longer a baby, toddler, or little one; but is in fact a big kid.  Just let me bask in my denial!  He may not have participated in the program, and yes he did cry through the majority of it.  But he did graduate.  Lucky for me, performance anxiety or not, he knows how to turn on the charm for the camera!  That allowed me to get some more pleasant memories of the day!  Congratulations Braeden, we love you, our adorable little big (almost) Kindergarten boy!

I couldn't resist playing around with this one, it's my favorite graduation picture!
 
 
 How adorable is he in his cap and gown?!?!


Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

  1. ahhh... it's so hard to watch them grow up so fast. congratulations mommy for toughing it out and hanging in there! and congrats to your baby boy... for reaching another milestone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest is headed to kindergarten this year too. I'm (I think anyway) ready...

    ReplyDelete