"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - A Kinder, Gentler Jack

Ok, to be honest the pictures for today were not taken this past week.  But as you can tell from yesterday's post, this past week was crazy busy.  So, I went into the vaults of my iPhoto in search of some Sunday Snapshot candidates.  I came across these, and they're not actually all that old, from earlier this month.  Valentine's Day to be exact.  It was our nephew Jared's last basketball game so we went to watch and support him.  Jack and my niece Audrey played and were generally just being super cute.  Since they are only 3 months apart they are very close and enjoy playing, and getting into mischief, together.  They are known as "The Littles" whenever the cousins all get together.  I split my time between watching and photographing Jared playing (and playing with my new camera's settings) and photographing The Littles.  These two pictures of Jack are some of my new favorites of him.  He can be so rough and tumble, crazy, and is always getting into things (his favorite being trouble).  However, every now and then you get a glimpse into the sweetheart that he truly is.  Oh he causes me grief, but I adore him and wouldn't change him for the world!  I also played around with the pictures, editing them and trying out some special effects, but I think the originals are awesome also.  Enjoy

My Jack
 
 The edited version, can't decide which I like best

  His signature mischievous grin!


Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment