"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - sNOw day!

Well, we may not have gotten the snow that we were supposed to get this past weekend.  We did get a ton of ice and most importantly some extra time together as a family.  We awoke to some frigid (for us here in TX) temperatures around 20ish.  Everything was covered in a shiny layer of ice.  So we sat back, ate a good breakfast, and lounged around.  Around noon I developed cabin fever and we ventured out into the melting tundra.  We didn't have to go out really, but my sweet wife was kind enough to give in to my need to get out.  Our first stop was Chuck E Cheese because why not?  The boys had a blast and that's the topic of this Sunday's snapshots.  I didn't have my awesome camera with me so I snapped the pics with my iPhone.  It was a momentous trip to the pizza-bearing mouse because the boys made their first trip into the tubes and tunnels suspended from the ceiling.  It was a momentous occasion for me as well since I had to let go control and let them go.  Jack had a blast and wandered around the tunnels like a pro.  Braeden was a bit more hesitant, but did get up in them, never straying too far from where Amy and I stood below.  They had a blast and were so proud of themselves and we were too.  While out we also got paint and are almost finished with Margaux's room so that's a post that will have to wait a little longer.  All in all it was a great day, who says you need snow for a successful snow day?  So, enough talk and on with the snapshots!  Enjoy!

 Jack loved the ride on games!

 So did Braeden

Amy and Jack playing
 
Jack up in the tunnel!
 
 Braeden joined in on the fun eventually!



Ni Hao Yall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment