"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Amy

Well, we have been quite busy here in Drosche Land these past few days. See, the new building at Trinity is almost ready and Amy and her girls have been a flurry of excitement and movement to get everything finished. Prayers and high hopes that tomorrow brings the one last thing everyone is waiting for - the Occupancy Certificate. Once this is obtained then Amy and her girls can officially move the Center into the new building. I am crazy proud of Amy and all she has done to get this new building ready. I know there are many others who have worked tirelessly over the past year(s) but I'm focused solely on one amazing woman - my wife. She has done an amazing job making this building and move become a realization. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her expand and grow her ministry. Sure, it's not been without struggles and difficulties, what in life isn't? But she has built an awesome program and I cannot wait for the new building to become the only building. I managed to get her to pause for a minute the other day for a picture at her desk in her new office! Isn't she cute! :). Hopefully tomorrow will bring a post of great news and anticipation!







Ni Hao Yall



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment