"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Granny

My mom and aunt chose pictures from Granny's life to display on the funeral home's website.  These 60 photos (their limit or they would have chosen far more) also played to music at her viewing and the beginning of the funeral.  I thought it only appropriate that this post too was dedicated to her.  I really wanted to go through and include some of my favorite pictures from this collection but I couldn't copy all of the pictures from the site so I've also posted the link in order to include those pictures and the great slideshow presentation.

  One of the most recent pictures of Granny.  Also the one chosen for the funeral's bulletin.

Ni Hao Yall

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, Dusty! I had a beloved Granny that passed away several years ago.. I still miss her so!

    ReplyDelete