"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - The Shower

Ok, so our the family friend of ours who took pictures during our shower yesterday posted some of them to Facebook this evening! I selected a few to include here for this week's Sunday Snapshot. There are many more and she is compiling them all for us. So, I may have more shower pictures to post at a later date, we'll see. But here are just a few. It's only been a day but these pictures bring back the fun memories of the shower and give us the first pictures to include in Stella's baby book/scrapbook/memory box! We are doubly lucky because not only did she capture moments from the shower, but she also followed the kids around outside as they played. She was able to get some great shots of the boys and their cousins that I am in love with. So, it's Sunday but they're not my snapshots. But they are my memories. On with the pictures! Enjoy!



 My beautiful wife with the sweet treats!

 I love this one of Amy and I laughing!

 This is an awesome shot of the cousins!


 Amy and I cutting the cake!


 Love this one of my boys!


 Amy and I with one of our gifts!


 Another great shot of the cousins!


LOVE these shirts for the boys and Stella!  I cannot wait to get them all in them and take some pictures!



nihaoyall.com.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment