"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Game Time

So, yesterday was Braeden's very first soccer game and it was awesome.  What was I ever worried about?  He loves the game.  He also truly does get the concept of what to do, how to kick the ball, where to go, and how to play goalie.  He loves to be the goalie and gets all serious about it, as you can see in one of the pictures below.  It was a family affair as everyone came out to watch Braeden and his team, the Tigers, begin their season.  Afterward we celebrated with food at La Finca of course, where else?  All in all it was an incredible day and really showed me just how much our little guy is growing up.  I took about 140ish pictures so I figure with 8 total games in the season I should approach 1,000 pictures easily!  I'm crazy but that's alright!  We are officially suburbanites now and I am constantly referring to Amy as a Soccer Mom!  Who knew we, or the boys, were that old?!  We'd better enjoy it while it lasts!  Enjoy!



Well, here is where you would find the pictures but I ran into some problems.  See, apparently it seems as though I have already reached my 1GB capacity through Blogger for storing files.  Meaning, I cannot upload any new pictures.  :(  Hmmmm.  Buy more space?  Change to another service?   Bummer.  Well, the pictures are awesome, trust me.  I am going to post anyway and troubleshoot about this dilemma.  Hopefully we will have an answer by then.  

All is well, out of space, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment