"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 15, 2011

DONE!

Well, as you may have surmised from the title of this post, I am finally finished with my M.Ed. program!  WOO HOO!  This past Wednesday was the last day of my final course.  I had submitted all of my work the day before just to be safe.  In order to celebrate I suggested via Facebook that people were now officially free to refer to me as Master, so far no takers!  :)  So, what to do with all of the free time now, other than bask in it?  Well, I think for at least one week I will do nothing, yes nothing.  Then I do need to get started on Trinity's 2010/2011 yearbook.  Luckily I've done this before with the same company at Memorial so I'm not too worried about it.  For now though, I am just glad to be done.  Not that it was difficult, just time consuming.  I have to say though, I am very glad that I did all of my coursework online.  I don't know how people do it when they have to go to an actual class.  That would have done me in long ago!

So, my M.Ed. is finished and now Amy only has 2 more courses to go.  I will also be spending my free time encouraging Amy so she can power through these next 16 weeks.  Ahhhh, once we are both done, then the celebrating can begin!  Oh the freedom we'll have back!  Plus, finishing our M.Ed. programs is just one more thing we can cross off of our to-do lists that gets us closer to Margaux!  Now there's some inspiration!

All is well, master of one more thing, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment