"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Brotherly Love

Well, it's no secret.  The boys can be a little crazy.  Wild animals so to speak.  And yes, they do fight, sometimes a lot!  But lately I have noticed a little more love between them.  A little more bond.  Maybe it's because they are growing up.  Maybe it's because they let their guard down and just have fun.  Regardless of the reason we've been given glimpses into what the future for Braeden and Jackson holds.  Yesterday after Braeden's soccer game we ate lunch at the park.  I of course had my camera out and ready, snapping away.  I could smell a Sunday Snapshot in the air!  After uploading the pictures to my computer, lo a behold, there it was.  Captured evidence that maybe, just maybe, they aren't as crazy and wild as we fear.  Maybe we are doing something right.  These pictures melt my heart and make me smile.  Enjoy!

 Jack didn't want to jump off of this one part.  Braeden was holding out his arms and saying he would catch him!  :)


 An impromptu hug!

 
 Love it!

 
 The only one that was posed!

Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment