"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday Snapshot

So, I have a guilty secret to admit, as much as it shames me to do so.  But here goes:  we don't play with play-doh as often as we should around here.  I mean, we are teachers and all and it's fun in the classroom.  But at home it tends to be a crazy mess.  I know, I know you are shocked, but it's true.  Maybe admitting the problem will bring about some resolution and more frequent play-doh fun?  Who knows?  But we did play with it a few weeks ago and I got some cute pictures of the boys.  The favorite thing to make - snakes (nakes if you're Jack).  Oh and pancakes, or pizza depending upon the appetite.  So, while I deal with the shame that is infrequent play-doh use here in Drosche Land, you can enjoy the pictures below!  :)

 Jack always pauses for a smile!

 Using Halloween stamps!

Braeden is always ready to pose and indulge me when he sees the camera!
 

 He gets so serious about his work!


Ni Hao Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment