"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - GOOOAAALLL!



Well, as promised, here are some of the best shots I've gotten so far this soccer season.  I chose Jack for the main picture above since it is his first time to play.  He is so excited about it too!


Braeden is also enjoying his second soccer season quite a bit.  It never ceases to amaze me that he seems to have some uncanny, natural athletic ability.  It's like he has some innate understanding of the game and possesses a wide variety of skills.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, he didn't come to this by me!



Another thing that amazes me about having the boys in soccer is that they never seem to get tired.  Sure, the slow down (very slightly), but they keep going.  Especially Jack (obviously) who runs around and plays while Braeden's game is going on (as of right now all of Braeden's games have been first).  You'd think that by the time his actual game started he'd be done, but no, he gets right in there and goes for it!


So, every Saturday until early December is spoken for.  To be filled with more sporting fun.  The boys live for their practices and games right now.  As soon as one is finished, they're asking when the next one is.  I hope their love of the game continues as they grow older.  There are so many positives to being involved in sports.  Plus, who knows?  Maybe we have the next David Beckham here?  Bend it like Drosche?  Ok, so it doesn't sound as good, but you get the picture!


Oh, and not to be left out, here's Stella.  Lounging and watching her brothers play!  So far she's enjoyed it quite a bit and has been pretty easy-going!  Let's hope that stays the same!

All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.



Ni Hao Yall
  




No comments:

Post a Comment