"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Play Ball!

Well, as promised here are some of the pictures I took last night at Braeden's first T-Ball practice.  I was able to narrow the collection down to 54, taking out duplicates and ones that weren't good, blurry, bad lighting, etc.  But still, 54!  For just one practice!  I see another situation similar to last spring's soccer season when I took over 400 pictures!  But hey, memories right?  It is times like this though that make me grateful for digital images.  If not for this technology I would be in severe debt due to film processing!  Here are some of my favorites from last night.  I debated saving some for this Sunday but I am sure I will have more or something else come up, I'm already thinking!  Some of these are just perfect as-is and some I have edited and played around with a bit.  Braeden, as you can see, clearly enjoyed himself and I am over the moon excited that he did!  He is continuing to work on coming out of that crazy shell of his!  Jack enjoyed running around and being Jack!  He had fun and luckily Amy had the foresight to bring a glove and ball for him.  So, here they are, enjoy!  There will be plenty more to share over the coming months!

All is well, having a ball, in Drosche Land.

 Even through the fence the pictures turned out good, love my camera!

 Field #8, our home away from home for a while!

Jack was up for being my subject during the practice!
 
 I don't know why, but I just love this one.

Adorable, working on his pitch!
 
 The newest member of the Padres!

 Team huddle time!
 Jack would be playing then see me and stop and pose.  He would then run over to view the picture before going back to playing!  He knows his camera-happy daddy!

 How cute is he in this helmet!  It was borrowed, we have to buy our own before the next practice!

This is my absolute favorite from last night!  That is Braeden in the distance and Jack was enthralled with watching.  It is a great brotherly love shot!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment