"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let's Start at the Very Beginning, a Very Good Place to Start

Greetings!
   Well, I have been writing a blog for my classroom and really enjoy it.  So, I have decided to write one for our family as well!  Just as a way for family and friends to stay in touch and to keep up with what's going on in our lives.  We are pretty busy, so this seems like a great way to update everyone as often as possible!  Amy thought of the name for our blog and I love it.  Our life is kind of like an amusement park: great food, fun times, and full of it's share of ups and downs!  So, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment