"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 21, 2010

iPhone-a-holic

I am totally in love with my iPhone! It's no secret, I tell everyone I can about this awesome invention. It has totally changed my life. Amy will probably get a kick out of this entry and laugh at me. But truth be told, she feels the same! It can do anything! Email, Facebook, Twitter, the Internet, and like hundreds of thousands of apps. It's amazing! It's work, play, entertainment, information, and my music all in one amazing package. Now that I have become addicted to blogging, there is, or course, an app for that! So now I can tell of our adventures from anywhere. The Drosches will always be connected! Love it! Life is good in Drosche Land!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment