"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hey there! Well I obviously didn't get around to scheduling posts for when we were out of town. Oh well. We had a wonderful time though. Sadly we didn't see it snow, but the kids did get to play around in some snow we found on the ground. It was definitely a highlight for them.

But more on all that later. I just wanted to quickly wish you dear readers a very Merry Christmas. Below you can see that I did finish our Christmas cards this year and yes, they were all delivered! Woo hoo! More Christmas themed posts and pictures later!

All is well, at Christmas, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment