"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - 5



Ok, yes, it's another post about my Jack-Jack turning 5!  But I just can't help it, he's so darned cute!  And he's so happy to finally be 5, or almost at the time of publication!  I was lucky enough to get his approval for a special 5-year-old photoshoot yesterday afternoon and I'm so glad I did!


Yes, he can be a handful.  Yes there are times he drives me up the wall.  But all in all he is an amazing child.  A big personality.  He loves big, lives big, and dives full-on into everything in life; literally and figuratively.


I know all of these little personality quirks will be what makes him an amazing man when he grows up.  If he has it his way, he's on the fast track to something big.  I'm honored just to follow along!  Happy 5th birthday to my baby big boy!  I love you Jackson!


All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.



Ni Hao Yall



4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Dusty. Jackson looks like one cool boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! He's something else, but yeah he's pretty cool! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! Five is such a fun age :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is, I can't believe how much he has changed already! :)

      Delete