"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - The Lost Photoshoot


So, with school starting back up I haven't had a ton of time to go snapping away.  Pictures have been few and far between.  Once things settle back into a routine I hope to reconnect with my inner shutterbug.  I missed last week's Sunday Snapshot and was determined to make it this Sunday.  However, today came and I had nothing.  So I thought I'd look back a little, maybe there were some pictures from this past summer that hadn't seen the light of day yet.  Lo and behold I came across these.  Taken back in mid-June, Stella wasn't even a month old yet.  It was her first solo photoshoot and I cannot for the life of me think of why they've never been posted.  Better late than never though right?

So serious!
I remember having to hurry into this photoshoot because she was growing so quickly.  This outfit was one of my favorites but she only wore it this once before she outgrew it!  I was so excited because it was also one of her first outfit that had a complete set of matching accessories - headband and shoes!  I thoroughly enjoyed, alright I still enjoy, dressing her up in her outfits.

Her sly half-grin
Looking back at these pictures I am amazed at how much she has grown in such a short time.  Next Sunday she'll be 3 months old already!  That means it's time to start thinking about and planning out another monthly photoshoot.  Who knows, maybe that will be the next Sunday Snapshot?  I'm glad I came across these pictures and was able to share them.  Not only because they helped out in a time of photo-need, but also because I'm already finding myself reminiscing back to when she was a newborn.  Now that she's moving on to infant status, next will be baby, then toddler.  Yikes!  I can't bear to think of that!  I'll just keep looking at these for now!

I love me some baby feet, even when they're in cute shoes!
All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.



Ni Hao Yall

  
  

2 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute! So glad you found these, they are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete