"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - 2 Months


2 months.

2 months!

We are 1/6 of the way to her 1st birthday!  Where has the time gone?  I have a feeling I'll be saying that a lot in the coming months.  Friday was Stella's official 2 month birthday and the poor thing spent the morning of her special day at the doctor's office.  Getting her 2 month shots.  Ugh!  Luckily I have an amazing wife who takes the kids for their shots appointments because she knows I'm a weakling.  But more on that visit in another post.

One of my favorites of her!

Stella continues to amaze us.  She weighed in at 12 lbs, 1 oz.  That may not sound like much, but in Drosche Land, that's a giant baby.  It took the boys at least another month or two to reach that number!  But not our little girl, she loves to eat.

Love me some props!

All in all, it's been a great 2 months.  We've had a little excitement with her eating/GI issues, but overall it's been an easy time.  She eats, she sleeps, she cuddles.  Sure there are moments when she is a little diva upset, but mostly she's an angel.

Love her eyes
Once again I was blessed enough to have a successful photo shoot with Stella.  Amy was my assistant this time, helping me with staging and baby temperament control.  We make a great team!  I'm looking forward to the future sessions when she'll be able to sit up and do things.  Although she's been very cooperative with just laying there and looking beautiful!

Happy  2 Month Birthday!
All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.


Ni Hao Yall




No comments:

Post a Comment