"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Project

Well, vacation is over and we are all back home.  We had a great time, but that's another post (literally, I'll tell you later).  I have tons to talk about after missing a week of blogging, and boy did I miss it!  Now that we are back home it is time to enjoy summer the only way we know how to enjoy a break - by starting a project!  What adventure are we up to now you ask?  Good question, follow the photo clues below in this Sunday Snapshot and see if you can figure it out!  

 "Wood" you like to know what project we are starting?


I personally have never done it but I "saw" it done on television a time or two.  I love me some TLC & HGTV!


I hope I don't "screw" it up or anything.  If I do, Amy might "deck" me since this crazy idea was ALL MINE!
Give up?  Figured it out?  Stay tuned to find out!  :)


Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment