"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Top 20 Photos of 2013: 7

Again, on time!
Actually ahead of time since I am scheduling this post.  See, tonight we have our first night adoption training so it will be a late one for all of us here in Drosche Land.  I wanted to be sure I got the post in so I'm writing it now, shortly after I wrote today's, which is now yesterday's.  That's confusing, on with the post.


#7: July

Another picture I knew I would choose since it sums up July perfectly.  This was when we bought out pop up!  Due to life sending us curve balls (Jackson's broken arm and Stella's illness) we have only taken it out a few times.  But we have plenty of future plans for her, namely this coming June when we head to Disney World!  We love it and the kids think it's a blast.  We love camping and this brings a little climate control into the situation.  More is forthcoming as we plan on having an air conditioning unit installed soon!

Ahead.  On time.  Call it what you will, this was #7 on Day 7.  Although it has struck me that I am counting up not counting down.  But oh well, you get the point.  This fits my theme of picking the best of each month anyway.  Hmmmm, still have to think of how to choose #s 13-20?  I have a while.  Enjoy!

All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.

8 comments:

  1. Vacation, vacation! I heart vacation. But--and this is my own ignorance and lack of hipness, I'm sure--what is that "pop up"? Does it, actually, pop up? Into... A camper? A camper with a/c--now *that's* hip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to post a picture of it popped up but yes, it does pop up and open into a camper. It has canvas sides like a tent but a hard top. It's pretty fun!

      Delete
  2. Yes, what Guilie said. Sounds like a very cool piece of equipment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to find a picture of it set up!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Sure is a great adventure. Sounds thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello down there.
    So fun that you have started.
    It will be a great vacation with kampingvagn and everything.
    Kramizzz from the Swedish west coast.
    We have a really crappy weather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We do have several fun trips planned in the future so the family is excited and can't wait!

      Delete