"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, December 24, 2011

That's A Wrap!

Well, it's Christmas Eve. I can't believe that it is, but it is.

The last of the presents are wrapped (get the post title pun?!) and under the tree, finally.

Cookies, milk, and carrots have been carefully chosen and prepared.

A Christmas Story is on tv (another tradition here in Drosche Land).

We are ready here in Drosche Land. Ready for Santa to come and visit. Ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus, the best gift we've ever received. I'm still a bit in shock that Christmas has actually arrived and soon 2011 will be gone, so I guess I'd better start getting ready for that as well! Are you ready?

So dear bloggy friends and family, I'll keep tonight's post short and sweet. Just a short note to wish you a very Merry Christmas. May you enjoy your families, your friends, the magic of the season, plenty of sweets, and of course remember the real reason we celebrate.

All is well, very merry indeed, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment