"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 07, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Happy Birthday

Ok, so I know it's not Sunday, but here I am and still within the 24-hour window.

Saturday was my birthday and with it I have fully entered into a new decade - the 30's. It came calmly and slowly which, in this family, can be a good thing. Braeden had a T-Ball game and then we went to his end of the season party where he received his trophy! After that it was back home for some more relaxing before heading out to dinner. Nothing fancy but I thoroughly enjoyed my day. I guess the older I get, the more I realize how lucky I am to have the blessings I have been given. My gift is the upcoming trip to Las Vegas with Adam and I am stoked about that! Look for more posts about that as it gets nearer.

All in all it was a great day spent celebrating with my family and I couldn't have asked for more. A few pictures taken of the event, simple, nothing fancy but still fun!  So, bring it on 30's! I'm ready!



All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.

  Celebrating my birthday at school with a ginormous, and delicious, piece of cake from a student!
 
 My birthday breakfast!  Yum!

 Happy 31st Birthday!



Sunday Snapshot


No comments:

Post a Comment