"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tomorrow

So the A-Z Challenge begins tomorrow.  As you know, I will be spending the next 26 days going through the music on my iPhone and highlighting some of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy it!  I am looking forward to visiting more blogs this year to read and find out more about the world out there.

So, in planning these posts and looking through my music collection, I realized just how hard it was to narrow it down to one song per letter.  So, many of these posts will mention 2 songs due to my inability to decide which is my favorite.  Thank goodness I don't have more music than I do, then the task would have been even harder and I may have been relegated to blogging about 3 songs per post.  Yikes.  

I am by no means an owner of the largest and most prolific library of music.  Not by any stretch of the imagination.  But I do love music of all kinds and I thought that it would be fun to go through it all.  As I mentioned before I loved going through TV shows last year so music seemed the next reasonable topic.

Maybe I'll mention a few here that you enjoy as well, or maybe some that you could go forever without hearing again.  Maybe you'll find something new or remember an old favorite.  Who knows?  Whatever the case may be, I hope it is a fun April!  

All is well, ready to begin, in Drosche Land.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your posts!

    Jeff Beesler
    Jeffrey Beesler's World of the Scribe
    #834
    (WR)

    ReplyDelete