"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 24, 2014

A-Z 2014

Well, March is almost gone. As unbelievable as it may seem. That, and maybe you've noticed the badge to the left of this blog, means that it is time for the April Blogging A to Z Challenge!  This will be my 3rd year to participate and I am, as always, excited. 

I signed up a while ago and have been planning and mulling over themes and topics since then. My first year I blogged on random topics, each post containing a picture. Last year I blogged about the A-Z of Stella and having a new baby girl as our lives were still in a whirlwind after the addition of the little miss. But this year?  What to blog about?  

I thought about doing pictures again, but didn't want to repeat myself. I thought about doing A-Z for the boys or one of them this year and the other next. I thought about doing the A-Z of adoption since that is the hot topic here in Drosche Land as of late. I even thought about doing the A-Z of me, but am I really interesting enought to warrant 26 posts?  And of course there was food. But, again, as much as I love to eat, I am no cook by any means and this isn't really a food blog so I hesitated with that. What to blog?  What to blog?

Then it hit me.  Something I know well. Something I love. Something I'd enjoy posting about. TV. Yes, TV. It is no secret that I love TV. It's a hobby. It's an addiction. Call if what you will but I have always loved watching TV and I think I have a pretty wide range of tastes when it comes to what I'll watch. I often think it would be a fun job to be a TV critic, loads of fun in fact. But I do love my job very much so a career change is out of the question. Especially since it would mean more school. Ugh. 

So, there you have it. My theme.  TV shows. I've actually got 25 topics already planned out and just need to start scheduling posts so I don't get behind.  Z is giving me some trouble but luckily I have some time to figure it out.  It was hard to narrow it down at times but I think I have chosen some of my all-time favorite shows.  The theme isn't terribly interesting but I do think it will be fun and I have enjoyed planning and mentally writing so far so we shall see how April goes. 

Well that's it for tonight. Just wanted to get my theme out there and begin the process. It's going to be another fun April!

All is well, challenge accepted, in Drosche Land. 

2 comments:

  1. A lot of people do like TV and it does afford some interesting points of conversation so I think you've got a pretty good topic planned.

    I've added myself to your followers.

    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm excited and think it will be a lot of fun. In fact, I just scheduled my first post!

      Delete