"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - Bubbles



Things have been quiet around Drosche Land this week, I know.  With school ending in a week and a half  and Amy on bed rest, things are a little hectic here.  I have several posts brewing in my mind right now, so rest assured I am not gone, just busy.

Today's pictures are ones I took of Jackson last weekend when all of the cousins were splashing around outside.  I think one of the cutest things a kid can do is to play with bubbles.


What kid doesn't light up at the sight of a container of liquid bubble potential and a plastic wand?  What adult doesn't light up at the sight of a small child attempting to, and occasionally succeeding, blow a flurry of bubbles.


Jackson is no different.  Ever since he was a baby, he has loved bubbles.  It is one of the only things in the world that can occupy him for an indefinite amount of time.  If you know Jack, that's saying quite a bit.


Early on, his escapades with bubbles ended up with the majority of the liquid being spilled, the rest on his face, and perhaps a bubble or two for his efforts.  Now though, he seems to be getting the hang of it.  Less is spilled, the wand is held at a safe distance, and the bubbles flow freely.  Just another sign that he's growing up, all too fast.  Luckily though, I think he'll always enjoy having fun and playing around.  I'm happy to continue to watch that!


All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.


Ni Hao Yall



  

4 comments:

  1. Kids and bubbles are so much fun! I love the pictures--especially the third one. What a perfectly framed shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I couldn't decide which was my favorite! Bt the 3rd one is one of them! :)

      Delete
  2. Bubbles are always good. I have some shots of my blessing with bubbles too...have to post them.

    ReplyDelete