"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 28, 2012

Back

Well, I'm back.

After the excitement of the A to Z Challenge of April, May came and turned things upside down.  As if May weren't busy enough for teachers (think April for accountants)!  Take the usual end-of-year busyness and throw in Braeden's 6th birthday, Amy's pregnancy, Amy's bed rest, and general life.  May was crazy here in Drosche Land.  I've had several blogs working in my head, just a lack of time and/or energy to get them out.  But now that summer is here, things should settle down and postings should resume as usual.

See, it's not just my blog writing that's behind!  My reading has slacked too!

A little Stella update.  Well, there's actually not much to update on.  As you can tell (because you know there would have been a post by now) she is not here.  That is a surprise to both Amy and I.  When she was first put on bed rest, we thought we didn't have much longer.  In fact, I think Amy's doctor thought the same.  However, as Amy closes in on 4 weeks on bed rest, we're beginning to wonder.  As of today, Amy is 36 weeks and 2 days.  That's 2 days longer than she's every been pregnant so we're entering uncharted waters here in Drosche Land.  Granted it's still technically early, but for us it's go time!  Or is it?  So we sit and wait.  3 weeks until our scheduled C-section, but we're ready now!  Apparently though, she's not.  So the waiting continues.  Ugh, I really dislike that w word!

All is well, back at it, in Drosche Land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment