"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chomp


So you know Stella has teeth now.  I've mentioned it before.  She's the proud owner of two bottom front teeth.  She's also hard at work on some more teeth, bottom and top.  I'm not quite sure she fully realizes she has teeth yet though, and she's definitely not too sure of their purpose.  I mean, everything (and I mean everything) goes into her mouth, but that has always been the case.  She used her tongue to play with her teeth when they were brand new, but now I guess she's used to them.

There is one thing, though, that she is frequently clamping onto with her chompers - Amy.  Yep, she's a biter.  I guess we can't officially label her yet since she really has no clue of what she's doing, but still.  On several occasions these past few days she has nipped Amy on the shoulder, finger, arm, and leg.  She laughs, Stella that is.  Amy, not so much!  Funnily enough, Amy is the only one to have received the honor as Stella has not used the boys or I for a chew toy!  

So, what does the future hold for Stella and her pearly whites?  Biter or bitten?  With the boys we had one of each so she'll end up being a tie-breaker I guess.  Braeden always got bit and Jack, no surprise, did quite a bit of biting.  Only time will tell as to whose footsteps Stella will follow along in.  For now we're on bite-watch.  You never know when it's going to happen.  One minute she's all giggles and cuddles, the next, chomp!  Well, for Amy at least!  Ha!

All is well, toothy, in Drosche Land.       

No comments:

Post a Comment