Not as in chance. Literally. A shot. Like the kind you get at the doctor.
See today we took all of the kids to the doctor. Yes, all 3. If you've never taken 3 children to the doctor, then you're missing out. Trust me, it's a trip. But seriously it wasn't all that bad actually; they did quite well. See, Braeden and Stella were up for their yearly check-up and the boys needed their TB skin test for the adoption.
Now, given past incidents Amy and I were pretty hesitant and worried about how this was going to play out. 3 kids, all getting shots. Ugh. The thought of the impending crying and screaming was definitely a fear. However, all ended up quite well. The boys were super brave for their TB skin tests and Stella only cried for a little with her shot. All in all the trip was a success and we were able to happily cross one more thing off of our adoption to-do list!
So now we continue to wait. Wait. We were given a 2-week window from Home Study approval to when we would hear from Matching. We went past that marker last Friday and we are doing our best to be patient. Luckily we have the upcoming Disney trip just a few days away to occupy us in the meantime. Once we return though I hope we are able to maintain our patience.
So, there's the latest adoption update. Nothing huge or landmark but a victory nonetheless. So for now we will take that. And wait of course.
All is well, on the road to Matching, in Drosche Land.